game engine game engine

Mouse control

I love this game. It really is a shame you're not finishing it... but anyways, for this and your future games, you can get the mouse movement to be a lot smoother by using updateAfterEvent() inside every onMouseMove.

- Kipp

-=Away=- -=Away=-

Good

Very nice. You logged on to my multiplayer minesweeper and gave me the link, I like it! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Fo Shizzle.

S-S-X responds:

Play the new one here: http://www.newgrounds.com/por tal/view/369422

Adventures in Gameland Adventures in Gameland

Agreed. Neat.

Yea, it was neat. The fight sequence with the animated character was neat -- I'd like to see an entire movie of just that!

It'd be nice if there was a little less silly story and a lot more gameplay.

Pac-man 3D: Whitehouse Ed Pac-man 3D: Whitehouse Ed

Kick Ass.

Kick ass. You rock!

FlashChat (IRC) FlashChat (IRC)

Didn't work

This one didn't work =(
It seems to be the condition of any Flash that requires a server.
Nice GUI though, and to do an IRC client, it looks like you really know what you're doing!

Anyways, here's a multiuser game world/chat that never goes down: search for "World of Words"

Flash Chatroom Flash Chatroom

Real chat room

This sucked. No wonder people log on to World Of Words and ask if the people are real -- they're accustomed to getting duped!

Find "World Of Words" on NG.

_.:Random Game:._ _.:Random Game:._

Hey I liked it!

It was good. There are a few bugs you need to tidy up -- I jumped off the edge of the screen and I simply couldn't come back, hehehe.

I'd love to see games like this made multi-user. Wanna team up?

- Kipperoo

Nephi's Adventure Nephi's Adventure

How to fix your preloader

I assume it's taking so long to preload because you have a ton of big objects that are called by ActionScript. You can fix this! Check the linkage for all of those symbols, and uncheck the box that says "Export On First Frame", then make a new scene at the end of your movie (you will never play this scene) and drop all of the symbols there. It will basically load them on the last frame (so your preloader has to wait until it's fully loaded), but at least the preloader will be ready immediately!

I love the game! Can't figure it out at all, but hey, wonderful!

BoMToons responds:

I've tried this method, but I can't get it to work for some reason. PM me if you know of any potential roadblocks.

Creativity Square Creativity Square

Rip-off

This is a rip-off idea from World Of Words, submitted one month before, and it doesn't work regardless.

Creativity Square 2 Creativity Square 2

Doesn't work

This sounds an awful lot like the World Of Words app I submitted several months ago... Except this one didn't work.

chineseleper responds:

CreativitySquare is way older than 1 month :)